This page will be regularly updated with current information about the change in services offered at the surgery with regards to the coronavirus pandemic.
03rd June 2020: As a practice we are looking at how we continue our current social distancing measures whilst enabling us to see patients safely at the surgery. We only have a limited amount of space therefore we request patients do not come early for your appointment please arrive on time. Depending on the amount of patients waiting you may be asked to wait outside or in your car if appropriate. Please come by yourself to your appointment unless you need a carer or are unable to source child care.
18th May 2020: This practice is supporting vital coronavirus (COVID-19) planning and research by sharing your data with NHS Digital. For more information please visit https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/gpes-data-for-pandemic-planning-and-research/general-practice-transparency-notice?_cldee=Z2FyeS5yaWdieUBuaHMubmV0&recipientid=contact-5891bdccea76e411b9f9005056ab5ef8-b261a174884c4070b9d9b16615d2b12f&esid=a55cb788-9996-ea11-a812-002248007f84
Coronavirus Update 20th April: Practice staffing has been affected by the impact of COVID-19; both self-isolation and the need to protect high risk members of staff. We will therefore only focus on urgent patient need.
It is important that patients work with us to protect the NHS, not just for unwell patients with COVID-19 but all other urgent conditions e.g. chronic heart conditions, cancer care.
- DO think before ringing; We do not have the capacity to field minor queries for well patients.
- DO NOT use services unless absolutely necessary
- DO NOT request Med3s / reports / Holiday Cancellation Letters for COVID-19
- YOU MUST follow self-isolation/social distancing guidance
- DO use Electronic Prescribing Service to order NORMAL QUANTITIES of repeat medications
- DO be patient with all staff – everyone is doing their bit and working flat out
Your understanding at this difficult time for all of us is appreciated.